With these schools you can reserve your awe-inspiring round of golf on one or both of Torrey Pines’ two championship courses in beautiful La Jolla. Schools starts mid-morning with 2 hours of preeminent golf instruction followed by lunch then 18 holes of golf, 9 of which are accompanied by PGA instruction.
These single and multiple day golf schools are ideal for visitors to San Diego. These are all inclusive tailor made golf schools for the non-beginner to help student(s) get the most out of their golf experience. Take in the breathtaking Torrey Pines courses and relax in a vacation type atmosphere where all the groundwork is done for you while improving your game of golf.
Golf School Features
- Play 18 holes of golf on either or both Torrey Pines North or Torrey Pines South
- Green fees and cart included
- Advanced tee time no reservation fee
- 2 hours of unsurpassed golf instruction each day
- 9 holes of on course instruction each day
- Lunch included at The Lodge before your round
- Video analysis with AirDrop to Apple device or sent to email
- Play both Torrey North and Torrey South with the 2-Day Golf School
- Play 2 rounds on Torrey North 1 round on Torrey South with the Multiple 3-Day Golf School
- Customized schools for either course
Golf School Fees:
|One Golfer, One Day||North $625||South $725|
|Each additional 1-day golfer||North $300||South $400|
|One Golfer, Multiple 2-Day||North and South||$1300|
|Each additional 2-day golfer||North and South||$700|
|One Golfer, Multiple 3-Day||2-North & 1-South||$1700|
|Each additional 3-day golfer||2-North & 1-South||$550|
|Customizable Multiple Day||Call or email||N/A|
All prices are subject to change. Schools are dependent upon availability.